Thursday, December 11, 2008

Intent

This blog is one of my steps to getting back to whom I am and what I do best. It is a long needed attempt to sparking my creativity. I am and always have been an artist. Three years ago I became a mother…so now I am a mother who is an artist. O.K. so I should be that then. It has been a struggle for me to create new works in the last three years. I have sketched ideas and gathered inspiration but, just have not taken the next step to create significant new works. I feel short on everything, time, space and energy to create. I must say that my child has given me new depth and a deeper understanding of what I was always trying to communicate in my work. I will for sure use it. I am hopeful that this will be the beginning of great things to come. 

No comments: